Our Installation Process
The installation of PURE Grips requires no adhesive tapes or solvents. Using our proprietary quick-connecting tools, the simple power of air pressure installs our grips as securely as any adhesive tape. Once installed on a steel or graphite shaft, the grip provides optimal stability while the elasticity of the rubber combines with friction to create "rubber memory," ensuring the grip will not loosen or slip.
Custom Installer PURE Custom Installation Attachment is threaded to fit standard air compressor parts.
Air Compressor It's so simple, just a small air compressor connected to our gun and attachment.
- Regrip a club in 1/4 of the time it takes with other grip products, allowing for easy demonstration of grip styles.
- Will not slip or turn once in place.
- Clubs can be used immediately.
- Easier to learn than traditional grip application.
- Once all tape is removed, grips are as simple to remove as they are to install.
What makes our grips different
Take a look at our detailed install videolearn more >
Find the Perfect Grip for You
Review our grip attributes to help find the grip that best fits your needs.